Peach Pie Overnight Oats
- 1/2 cup gluten free rolled oats
- 8 oz unsweetened vanilla flavored almond
- 1/2 cup diced peaches fresh (can also use frozen)
- 1 tsp chia seed
- 1 scoop PURE Probiotic 123 powder
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tbsp real maple syrup
- 2 tbsp raw walnuts, chopped
- dash sea salt
- Combine the oats, vanilla, probiotic powder, chia seeds, almond milk, cinnamon and salt into a Mason jar or bowl that can be sealed. Stir well to combine.
- Seal and refrigerate overnight or for at least 4 hours. When ready to eat, top with diced peaches and chopped walnuts. If oats seem a bit dry in the morning, add a tablespoon or two of additional milk and stir in. If using frozen peaches, let thaw in the jar with the oatmeal overnight.