Think you’re too busy to make healthy meals?
Salads are one of my favorite things to make. But it wasn’t always the case. I used to think, ugh – all the chopping and dicing – it’s too much work!
It wasn’t until I started getting creative with my salads that I started to REALLY appreciate them.
Now, I can’t get enough of my salads. I’ve mastered the art of salad making and it’s changed the way I do dinner! But salads aren’t just for dinner, they’re for lunch, snacks and even breakfast. Yes, breakfast salads are a thing!
I’m Danielle Omar.
Integrative Dietitian & healthy lifestyle coach.
I create easy-to-do nutrition programs to help busy people make smart food choices. As a Registered Dietitian, I’ve helped thousands of busy professionals and families on their road to personal health.
In my Salad in a Jar challenge, you will:
- Fall in love with salads (I promise, you will!)
- Save time and money
- Alleviate “what should I eat” stress
- Nourish yourself with nutritious and satisfying meals
I created the Salad in a Jar Program to help you navigate eating healthy on the go. No more regretting your lunch choices!
Sign up below. It’s totally FREE!
This challenge is about:
- Learning how to plan ahead so you can eat healthy when you’re strapped for time
- Learning to love salads (the prep, too!)
- Implementing new habits into your routine that will last long term
- Making everyone around you envious of your plate, wondering where you bought that amazing salad!
Join my Salad in a Jar challenge and learn how easy it can be to live a healthy lifestyle – stress free.
What to Expect:
During the Salad in a Jar Challenge, you’ll receive:
- Delicious Salad in a Jar recipes
- Shopping list
- Tips & tricks for making salads that you’ll CRAVE
- Access to Danielle’s Facebook community and video prep tutorials
How much time will this take? You’ll spend one hour on the weekend, preparing your salads for the week…that’s it!
Each day you’ll simply grab your jar and head to work OR sit down to a delicious, already prepared dinner!
It’s really that simple. And it’s 100% Free.