In small sauce pan on medium high heat, warm blueberries, honey, ginger and lemon zest for 2-3 minutes.
Place softened goat cheese in small mixing bowl.
Strain blueberries, saving blueberry juice.
Gently stir blueberries into goat cheese.
6. Place reserved blueberry juice back into sauce pan and heat on med-high heat until thickened, about 10 minutes.
7. Once thickened, add juice to goat cheese mixture.
8. Roll out pie crust with rolling pin. Using a cookie cutter, cut out 12 sections.Place 1 tablespoon of goat cheese filling onto 6 of the sections. Place remaining sections on top of filling and use fork to fasten the top layer to the bottom.
9. Using a pastry brush, brush mini pies with cold milk. Shake on sugar sprinkles.
10. Place on baking sheet and bake for 18-20 minutes or until golden brown.