Homemade Chocolate Cookie Dough Lärabar
I’m writing this post due to popular demand. You are demanding it of me. I showed you these before here on the Washingtonian blog and I’ve since been bombarded for the recipe. I’m also begging my clients to make them all the time. So, here goes….
chocolate chip cookie dough Lara bars
My deliciously addictive homemade bars. They’re gluten free, dairy free, vegan and raw. Plus have no added sugars. I can’t keep this puppies stocked quick enough in my house. They’re my favorite afternoon snack (and my husband’s anytime snack). I keep them in the fridge but you can wrap them individually and take them with you. Share them with a friend. Add your favorite ingredient. Make them your own.
They take less than 10 minutes to whip up and once you do, you will never go back to store bought.
Homemade Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Lärabar
- 1/2 cup dry roasted almonds
- 1/2 cup raw cashews
- 2 Tbsp almond or peanut butter
- 1 1/3 cups pitted Medjool dates
- 1/2 cup dried unsweetened coconut
- ½ tsp vanilla powder
- 1/8 tsp Celtic sea salt
- 2-3 Tbsp raw cacao nibs
- ½ cup dried unsweetened cherries
- Process all the ingredients together in a food processor until smooth, but a little pastey. Using your hands, scoop out the mixture and roll into small balls, bars or cookies!